Saturday, June 27, 2009

HDR

It has been my dream for so long to make this effect... finally...dapat jugak buat...tuh pun sebab pakai D90...kalau my old camera memang jenuh la nak membuatnyer..hehehe

Wikipedia: High dynamic range imaging (HDRI or just HDR) is a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range of luminances between light and dark areas of a scene than normal digital imaging techniques. The intention of HDR is to accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from direct sunlight to shadows.

Here's a sample of HDR image that i did using Photomatix... Pic were taken from my house...

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

About This Blog

This blog is mainly about the journey of my life explained in most of the photos, most of them taken by me. Sometimes it's really hard to explain stuff by writing or saying it. Photos will explain a thousand words. Basically, it'll save my time a lot..duhh...

Express yourself

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP