Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ntahapeape

It has been quite a while since my last post in this blog...
been quite busy lately with all the work + nuthing interesting happened in my life..
rasa macam takde ape ape nak cerita kat sini...

after 2 months beli my dslr, baru la nak blajar effect yg pelik pelik skit... since takde benda lain nak post..so post jer la new effect i learnt from a friend... bagi nampak seram skit..hehehe





gambar ni dah ambik lama gak...time lunch hour...amik dekat office...boring sangat dengan kerja, so pakat dengan officemate buat effect ni... no special editing...just guna teknik CLS... and set flash pada rear flash...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

About This Blog

This blog is mainly about the journey of my life explained in most of the photos, most of them taken by me. Sometimes it's really hard to explain stuff by writing or saying it. Photos will explain a thousand words. Basically, it'll save my time a lot..duhh...

Express yourself

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP